Thursday, January 24, 2013

Should I Go?

Should I Go?

Remember my Global Entrepreneurship Week adventures in Cairo? How proud I was of the students? Well...

I got this message Tuesday...

"Hello Mr. Norris
Hope you are doing well : Startup Weekend will take place on April 4-6, 2013 in Giza.


I would be pleased if you would accept our sincere invitation for you to be a mentor in SWGiza event.


Thank you very much for your consideration. As a leader in the entrepreneurial community, your insights and experiences are invaluable to all entrepreneurs that will participate in our Startup Weekend event.


Looking forward to your reply as soon as possible to arrange the next procedures regarding travelling and hosting."



Dang. In the middle of all that madness over there, the collapsing currency, etc.... the entrepreneurs are stepping up. Again.


Anyone want to join me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home